The rules regarding stored luggage are as stated below.
1) Only one piece of check-in luggage per passenger.
2) The sum of your luggage's height, width and depth must not exceed 160 cm.
* Furthermore, the longest side must not exceed 1 meter, and the other 2 sides must not exceed 30 cm each.
3) Luggage weight must not exceed 10 Kg.
If your luggage does not fit within the parameters above we ask that you use a different means to transport your luggage.
[Regarding your luggage]
Only 1 item per person. Valuable or fragile items are not allowed. In crowded conditions, you may be barred from bringing large luggage on board, and the number of pieces of luggage you bring may be subject to restrictions.
Please note that the Items listed below are not allowed on the bus.
* Musical instruments.
* Easily breakable items, items affected by high temperatures.
* Large amounts of cash, jewelry, stock certificates and antiques.
* Surf boards, golf clubs, archery and other sports equipment.
* Dangerous goods.
Our company does not take any responsibility for damages or loss of luggage during transport. We ask for your understanding.
★There are times when we cannot arrive on time due to uncontrollable weather or traffic conditions.
★The time we go to each hotel depends on the schedule.
Please be waiting in the lobby ahead of the meeting time.
★Depending on the number of passengers, we may operate with microbuses or taxis.
If you are bringing on a large amount of luggage, it may not fit on board, so we ask that you please contact us beforehand.
※If there are no passengers getting on or off, we will not pass by any special areas and head straight to our destination.
This bus serves passengers staying at the following accommodation establishments.
[Express Bus Partner Establishments]
* Sounkyo (Hotel Taisetsu, Sounkaku Grand Hotel, Sounkyo Kankou Hotel)
* Mombetsu (Mombetsu Central Hotel, Hotel Okhotsk Palace, Mombetsu Prince Hotel)
* Abashiri (Hokuten no Oka Lake Abashiri Tsuruga Resort, Abashiri Kankou Hotel, Hotel Abashirikoso)
* Lake Saroma (Lake Saroma Tsuruga Resort)
* Shiretoko Utoro (Shiretoko Daiichi Hotel, Shiretoko Prince Hotel Kazanamiki, Shiretoko Grand Hotel Kitakobushi)
* Shiretoko (People's Hotel Rausu-no-yado Marumi, Rausu Hot Springs Hotel Minenoyu, Pension Rausukuru, Pension Nomura, Kikuya Ryokan, Pension Honnma, Business Hotel Isaribi, Pension Taka-no-yado, Pension Kannari, Takashima-ya Ryokan, Sakaeya Hotel)
* Masyuko Teshikaga (Kawayu Kanko Hotel, Kinkiyu Hotel, Yunokaku-Ikedaya, Kawayudaiichi Hotel Suikazura, Meito-no-mori Hotel Kitafukuro, Hotel Masyu)
* Lake Akan (Lake Akan Tsuruga Wings, Akan Yuku no Sato Tsuruga, Forest of Akan Tsuruga Resort Hanayuuka, Akan Tsuruga Bessou Hinanoza, New Akan Hotel, Hotel Akankoso, Hotel Gozensui)
No refunds are available in the following cases:
1) No show due to delays
Buses will depart at their scheduled times even if not all passengers have shown up yet. Furthermore, we are unable to fulfill requests for late departures, because doing so would affect the fulfillment of other scheduled obligations. Please check your meeting or boarding point in advance, and arrive well on time.
2) Difference in price
Fares may be subject to an increase or decrease in price without any advance notice. Under no circumstances can refunds be obtained for any price difference with the price for which a purchase was made.
3) Change of bus
The actual bus type, seating configuration, number of seat rows, and bus facilities may differ from those scheduled. An example of when this may occur is when a bus goes out of service due to mechanical trouble.
4) Delay and suspension of service
Bus service may be suspended due to road, traffic or weather conditions.
Arrival time at any bus stop may be delayed for the same reasons. Operation amid congested traffic in particular may cause long delays.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Important notes regarding your reservation:
Night buses departing after midnight are listed as arriving on the morning of the following day. For example, a bus departing on Dec 31 at 24:30 (= Jan 1 at 0:30) will arrive on the morning of Jan 1.
Important notes regarding your presence aboard the bus:
* Refrain from smoking or drinking in the bus, as well as boarding the bus while drunk. Passengers who trouble or bother other passengers will not be allowed on the bus.
* The bus driver and all passengers are legally obligated to fasten their seat belts.
We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring a safe ride.