[Caution regarding refunds]
Under no circumstances will refunds be provided in the following cases. Please be forewarned. Thank you for your understanding.
1. No show due to lateness
As buses are a form of public transport, even if you are not present the bus will depart on scheduled time. In such cases, no contact will be made to passengers not present. Again, even if the trains and other modes of transport are late, we do not accept any requests to late departures. We ask for your cooperation for a smooth journey.
Please confirm your boarding location on the map in advance, and arrive at least 15 minutes before the meeting time or departure time. If you are unsure about the boarding location, please contact us in advance during our business hours. In addition, there will be no staff on-site to escort you, so please confirm the location by yourself.
2. Fare price fluctuations
Fares may increase or decrease without advance notice. The fare price at the time of your booking applies, so even if a fare amount changes after a booking is made, no refunds in the price difference are given.
3. Change to buses
Due to engine trouble, adjustments to operation schedules and other factors, there is a possibility changes may be made to the operated bus, seat types, and the on board amenities.
4. Late arrivals
Arrival time may be delayed due to road traffic and weather conditions on the day. Regardless of the arrival time, if the passenger is successfully transported from the boarding location to the alighting location, no refunds are available. If you have a transfer after disembarking the bus, we ask you to allow plenty of leeway before your next journey.
[Important notes regarding your booking]
* Overnight buses departing at midnight are listed as arriving on the morning of the following day. For example, a bus departing on Dec. 31 at 24:30 (Jan 1 at 12:30 AM) will be indicated as arriving on the morning of Jan. 1.
[Important notes regarding your bus ride]
* Refrain from smoking or drinking in the bus, as well as boarding the bus while intoxicated.
* The bus driver and all passengers are legally obligated to fasten their seat belts.
* We ask that when reclining your seat that you notify the passenger seated behind you.
* The bathroom break schedule will be decided on the day of departure by the bus operating company. Please confirm your boarding time. While times differ with each bus, bathroom breaks are generally once every 2-3 hours. However, buses with on board toilets may not stop for bathroom breaks.
[Cautions regarding this bus plan]
* The bus is operated with complete insurance coverage for personal injuries.
* Within the lounges some services require a separate fee. These services are not included in the bus fee.
* The lounge can be used for free. Please refer to the VIP Liner Home Page for useage time.
* Shinjuku VIP Lounge (Shinjuku Station West Exit) is open from 20:00 as usual, but there is no staff present who can escort you to Shinjuku Bus Terminal (Shinjuku Station South Exit). Please allow plenty of time to make your way to the meeting point by yourself prior to the meeting time.
* The boarding location scheduled for this bus at Shinjuku Bus Terminal is D10 in the D area, but we request that you first check the bus line information display on the 4th floor of the bus terminal before proceeding to the listed boarding location. Also, boarding procedures will be handled by a bus attendant once the bus arrives.