In terms of carry on luggage there is not a specific size limit, but the passenger must be able to carry it on their lap or by their feet without causing an inconvenience to other passsengers.
Suitcases are not allowed onboard the bus as they may prevent passengers from reclining their seats. We also ask that customers refrain from putting luggage in the aisles.
Stored luggage in a trunk
The following restrictions for trunk luggage apply:
1. One piece of luggage per passenger.
2) Maximum dimension size: within 160cm
If your luggage exceeds the restrictions mentioned above, please send them to your destination through other means of delivery.
The following items are neither allowed as check-in luggage, nor as carry-on luggage.
* Musical instruments.
* Easily breakable items, as well as items susceptible to damage when exposed to vibration or high temperatures.
* Valuables such as cash, precious metals, jewelry, stock certificates, and antiques.
* Sports paraphernalia such as surf boards, golf clubs and archery bows.
* Dangerous goods.
Please understand that our company will bear no responsibility for any loss resulting from damage or theft of luggage during transport.