In terms of carry on luggage there is not a specific size limit, but the passenger must be able to carry it on their lap or by their feet without causing an inconvenience to other passengers.
Suitcases are not allowed onboard the bus as they may prevent passengers from reclining their seats. We also ask that customers refrain from putting luggage in the aisles.
Stored luggage in a trunk
The following restrictions for trunk luggage apply:
1. Only 1 or 2 pieces of check-in luggage per passenger.
2. When checking in with 1 piece of baggage, the sum of your luggage's height, width and depth must not exceed 155 cm.
2. When checking in 2 pieces of luggage; the combined total of height, width and depth must not exceed 240 cm.
If your luggage exceeds the restrictions mentioned above, please send them to your destination through other means of delivery.
To prevent your luggage from being mistaken as someone else's, please mark it with an identifier; we recommend using name tags.
The following items are neither allowed as check-in luggage nor as carry-on luggage.
* Musical instruments
* Easily breakable items, as well as items susceptible to damage when exposed to vibration or high temperatures
* Valuables such as cash, precious metals, jewelry, stock certificates, and antiques
* Sports paraphernalia such as surf boards, golf clubs and archery bows
* Bicycles (including folding bikes).
* Dangerous goods
* Delicate equipment
* Firearms, blades, and other weapons
* Cardboard boxes
* Animals and pets
Please understand that our company will bear no responsibility for any loss resulting from damage or theft of luggage during transport.
Ski and snow boards and golf bags can be stored in the trunk.
Musical instruments in the size of guitars can be stored in the trunk if they are in bags. (The amount is limited as stated above.)