In terms of carry on luggage there is not a specific size limit, but the passenger must be able to carry it on their lap or by their feet without causing an inconvenience to other passengers.
Suitcases are not allowed onboard the bus as they may prevent passengers from reclining their seats. We also ask that customers refrain from putting luggage in the aisles.
Stored luggage in a trunk
The following restrictions for trunk luggage apply:
1. One piece of luggage per passenger.
2) The dimensions of your luggage may not exceed the following values for height, width, and depth: 100 x 100 x 30 cm.
If your luggage exceeds the restrictions mentioned above, please send them to your destination through other means of delivery.
[Regarding hand held luggage inside the vehicle]
Only 1 item per person. Valuable or fragile items are not allowed. In crowded conditions, you may be barred from bringing large luggage on board and the number of pieces of luggage you bring may be subject to restrictions.
Please note that the items listed below are not allowed on the bus.
* Musical instruments.
* Easily breakable items, as well as items susceptible to damage when exposed to vibration or high temperatures.
* Valuables such as cash, precious metals, jewelry, stock certificates, and antiques.
* Sports paraphernalia such as surf boards, golf clubs and archery bows.
* Dangerous goods.
Please understand that our company will bear no responsibility for any loss resulting from damage or theft of luggage during transport.