In terms of carry on luggage there is not a specific size limit, but the passenger must be able to carry it on their lap or by their feet without causing an inconvenience to other passengers.
Suitcases are not allowed onboard the bus as they may prevent passengers from reclining their seats. We also ask that customers refrain from putting luggage in the aisles.
Stored luggage in a trunk
The following restrictions for trunk luggage apply:
1. One piece of luggage per passenger.
2) The sum of your luggage's height, width and depth must not exceed 100 cm.
Please use the luggage rack inside the bus or trunk room under the bus to store your luggage. You are responsible for keeping track of your own items, including valuables.
We do not assume responsibility for the damage, waste, stain, loss, or theft of any luggage packed into the trunk.
If your luggage exceeds the restrictions mentioned above, please send them to your destination through other means of delivery.
Please note that the items listed below are not allowed on the bus.
* Musical instruments.
* Easily breakable items, as well as items susceptible to damage when exposed to vibration or high temperatures.
* Valuables such as cash, precious metals, jewelry, stock certificates, and antiques.
* Large luggage (Surf boards, golf bags, skis, snowboards, fishing rods, archery and other sports equipment).
* Fishing rods.
* Dangerous goods.
* Animals (including pets).
* Fresh or raw food and other perishables.
* Things that may be damaged, things that may cause damage to the vehicle, things that may cause harm and/or inconvenience other passengers are not accepted into the luggage trunk.
- Regarding wheelchairs, please be aware beforehand that if there is no room we will be unable to store them in the trunk.