In terms of carry on luggage there is not a specific size limit, but the passenger must be able to carry it on their lap or by their feet without causing an inconvenience to other passsengers.
Suitcases are not allowed onboard the bus as they may prevent passengers from reclining their seats. We also ask that customers refrain from putting luggage in the aisles.
Stored luggage in a trunk
The following restrictions for trunk luggage apply:
1. One piece of luggage per passenger.
2) The sum of your luggage's height, width, and depth (100+30+30cm) must be within 160cm.
* Furthermore, the longest side must not exceed 1 meter, and the other 2 sides must not exceed 30 cm each.
3. Luggage weight must not exceed 10 Kg.
If your luggage exceeds the restrictions mentioned above, please send them to your destination through other means of delivery.
[Regarding hand held luggage inside the vehicle]
Only 1 item per person. Valuable or fragile items are not allowed. In crowded conditions, you may be barred from bringing large luggage on board and the number of pieces of luggage you bring may be subject to restrictions.
[Items Allowed Onboard]
*Skis and snowboards MUST BE stored in bags and be less than 2m long.
*Exercise or recreation equipment that are less than 2m long.
*Collapsible bicycles MUST BE stored in cases.
*Guide dogs designated as official helper dogs.
[Forbidden Carry-on Items]
* Musical instruments.
* Easily breakable items, as well as items susceptible to damage when exposed to vibration or high temperatures.
* Valuables such as cash, precious metals, jewelry, stock certificates, and antiques.
* Dangerous goods.
* Bicycles not in the required cases.
Please understand that our company will bear no responsibility for any loss resulting from damage or theft of luggage during transport.