Location of Meeting Place
|Boarding points||Meeting Time||Boarding Time|
|Shimohigano Highway Bus Stop ( In front of Nagano Japan Radio)||13:05||13:15|
|There is free parking available at Oshimada, Yashiro and Sakaki. (Reservation not required.)
*Bus stops/boarding locations that cannot be selected during the booking process will not be available for use. If you wish to alter your booking in any way, please re-book as the pricing is subject to change.
* Buses will depart at the times shown. (We will not contact customers who are not present at the time of departure. We ask for your understanding.)
Fare is the same for adults, children, and infants.
Total travel times and arrival times are only an estimate. Due to uncontrollable traffic and road conditions travel times can take longer than expected.
We will not reimburse taxi, hotel or food expenses made by customers due to delays.
- No refunds will be offered in the following cases:
1) No Show due to tardiness
Buses will depart at their scheduled times even if not all passengers are present. Furthermore, we are unable to delay departures upon request as doing so would disrupt all scheduled operations. Please check your meeting or boarding point in advance, and arrive well on time.
2) Change in price
Fares may be subject to an increase or decrease without notice in advance. We cannot offer partial refunds accounting for price fluctuations after a purchase has been made.
3) Change of bus
The actual bus type, seating configuration, number of seats, and bus facilities are subject to change. An example of when this may occur is when a bus requires maintenance due to mechanical issues.
4) Delay and Suspension of service
Bus service may be suspended due to road, traffic or weather conditions.
Arrival time at any bus stop may be delayed for the same reasons. Operation amid congested traffic in particular may cause heavy delays.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Important notes regarding your reservation:
Night buses departing after midnight are listed as arriving on the morning of the following day. For example, a bus departing on Dec 31 at 24:30 (= Jan 1 at 0:30) will arrive on the morning of Jan 1.
Important notes regarding your presence aboard the bus:
* Refrain from smoking or drinking on the bus, as well as boarding the bus while intoxicated. Passengers who trouble or bother other passengers will not be allowed on the bus.
* The bus driver and all passengers are legally obliged to fasten their seat belts.
We appreciate your cooperation.
|The rules regarding stored luggage are as stated below.
1) One piece of luggage per passenger.
2) The dimensions of your luggage may not exceed the following values for height, width, and depth: 30 x 50 x 90 cm.
If your luggage does not fit within the parameters above, we ask that you use a different means to transport your luggage.
Valuables such as cash, precious metals, jewellery, stock certificates, and antiques.
Surf boards, golf clubs, archery bows and other sports equipment.
* Foldable bicycles.
* Electronic appliances
* Any form of guns and bladed items(knives etc).
* Other large luggage.
Our company will not take any responsibility for any damages to or loss of luggage during transport. We ask for your understanding.