Location of Meeting Place
|Boarding points||Meeting Time||Boarding Time|
|Ikebukuro East Exit Sunshine city bunka kaikan 1F Bus terminal||22:50||23:00|
|[Caution regarding refunds]
Under no circumstances will refunds be provided in the following cases. Please be forewarned. Thank you for your understanding.
1. No show due to lateness
As buses are a form of public transport, even if you are not present the bus will depart on scheduled time. In such cases, no contact will be made to passengers not present. Again, even if the trains and other modes of transport are late, we do not accept any requests to late departures. We ask for your cooperation for a smooth journey.
Please confirm your boarding location on the map in advance, and arrive at least 15 minutes before the meeting time or departure time. If you are unsure about the boarding location, please contact us in advance during our business hours. In addition, there will be no staff on-site to escort you, so please confirm the location by yourself.
2. Fare price fluctuations
Fares may increase or decrease without advance notice. The fare price at the time of your booking applies, so even if a fare amount changes after a booking is made, no refunds in the price difference are given.
3. Change to buses
Due to engine trouble, adjustments to operation schedules and other factors, there is a possibility changes may be made to the operated bus, seat types, and the on board amenities.
4. Late arrivals
Arrival time may be delayed due to road traffic and weather conditions on the day. Regardless of the arrival time, if the passenger is successfully transported from the boarding location to the alighting location, no refunds are available. If you have a transfer after disembarking the bus, we ask you to allow plenty of leeway before your next journey.
[Important notes regarding your booking]
* Overnight buses departing at midnight are listed as arriving on the morning of the following day. For example, a bus departing on Dec. 31 at 24:30 (Jan 1 at 12:30 AM) will be indicated as arriving on the morning of Jan. 1.
[Important notes regarding your bus ride]
* Refrain from smoking or drinking in the bus, as well as boarding the bus while intoxicated.
* The bus driver and all passengers are legally obligated to fasten their seat belts.
* We ask that when reclining your seat that you notify the passenger seated behind you.
* The bathroom break schedule will be decided on the day of departure by the bus operating company. Please confirm your boarding time. While times differ with each bus, bathroom breaks are generally once every 2-3 hours. However, buses with on board toilets may not stop for bathroom breaks.
[Cautions regarding this bus plan]
* The bus is operated with complete insurance coverage for personal injuries.
・This reservation will take you to the women-only area. Men cannot make reservations. (This includes children)
・This service departs from Tokyo Disney Resort and operates via Ikebukuro - Tokyo.
* Please be careful regarding the Shin-Osaka boarding area. The boarding area is not the Hanshin Highway Bus Terminal.*
* Though we will stop at certain Service Areas in order to change crew members, customers will not be able to disembark. Please use the on-board bathrooms to settle your needs.
・ If you book seats outside the women only area, there might be cases where you will be seated next to the other gender.
|The following restrictions for trunk luggage apply:
1. Only 1 or 2 pieces of check-in luggage per passenger.
2. When checking in with 1 piece of baggage, the sum of your luggage's height, width and depth must not exceed 155 cm.
2. When checking in 2 pieces of luggage; the combined total of height, width and depth must not exceed 240 cm.
If your luggage exceeds the restrictions mentioned above, please send them to your destination through other means of delivery.
To prevent your luggage from being mistaken as someone else's, please mark it with an identifier; we recommend using name tags.
The following items are neither allowed as check-in luggage nor as carry-on luggage.
* Musical instruments
* Easily breakable items, as well as items susceptible to damage when exposed to vibration or high temperatures
* Valuables such as cash, precious metals, jewelry, stock certificates, and antiques
* Sports equipment such as surfboards and archery bows.
* Bicycles (including folding bikes).
* Dangerous goods
* Delicate equipment
* Firearms, blades, and other weapons
* Cardboard boxes
* Animals and pets
Please understand that our company will bear no responsibility for any loss resulting from damage or theft of luggage during transport.
* Ski and snow boards and golf bags can be stored.